Hi! I'm still here! I haven't given up blogging, I've just been incredibly busy lately. Remember back in February when Dan popped the question?? Well, I have been hesitant to really share too much other wedding related info here because I want all the details of my wedding to be a surprise for my guests and after all, this is primarily a baby blog. That being said, wedding planning is beginning to take over my life and when ya have an incredibly active 14 month old that means something's gotta give. I will still be here, faithfully blogging, but I'm going to have to back down to about one post/week. I typically try (try being the operative word) to post 3x/week.
So... what have I been up to??
- Setting the date! Drum roll please... as of June 28, 2013 I will be
MRS. DR. WILSON!
- Booking the venue! Even bigger drum roll.... Azul Sensatori Resort in the beautiful MAYAN RIVIERA, MEXICO. Yep! You read that right. We are planning a destination wedding.
- Booking a photographer and many other wedding related things from another country!
- Planning a trip to NJ to visit my parents and go dress shopping! This will be Sylas's first time on an airplane and we will be traveling solo so wish me luck.
- Deigning our wedding invitations. HUGE DIY project that I will share once they go out.
- Designing and editing a wedding website!! I'll share a link soon.
- Did I mention I'm dress shopping within the next couple weeks... Yeah..about that. I've been running every.single.day. Huge thank you to my Aunt Mary for getting me that jogging stroller way back when I was still pregnant.
- Reading about 6 different books. One is a great(ER) book called Greater written by my pastor that I'm doing a women's group study with. Two are wedding planning books and 3 are books to review and giveaway on the blog so be sure to watch for some great giveaways coming up soon.
- And oh yeah...being a mom and doing the regular household stuff...(that doesn't take much time at all....)
I know everyone is busy especially with the holidays creeping up. I'm not aiming for a medal here with my list. I just wanted to share with you why I've been kind of MIA lately and let you know I will be continuing to blog regularly once/week. Have a great weekend and don't miss me too much ;)
By the way, they reset the polls over at Top Baby Blogs. Thank you to all that voted last quarter! If you like what you see and read on The Birth of a Mother please support me by continuing to vote for my blog on Top Baby Blogs! It's super simple, and it's very quick...it's only 2 clicks! I'd really appreciate it. Just click the button below then click the owl on the left. You can vote 1/day! Thank you bunches!!!!
Oh, and don't forget to enter the Baby Boy Giveaway!! There are SO many prizes! Enter today. Contest runs through October 22!Pin It